We offer you 3 options to settle payment for Vietnam visa on arrival as below.
1. Online payment
1.1. Credit card or debit card
– Accept: all major debit card and credit card brands including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, JCB.
– Secure: payment made via PayPal gateway using SSL Verisign over internet transaction under the 3D-Secure program by International card organizations so you are free from worries your card information disclosed.
– Fee: No cheque-cashing costs, no security worries about being paid in cash and no hassle
1.2. PayPal account
– Accept: all verified PayPal account.
– Secure: PayPal uses SSL technology to keep your information safe. In addition, when you send a payment using PayPal, the recipient won’t receive sensitive financial information like your credit card or bank account number. Moreover, PayPal will send you a receipt every time a payment is made from your account so that you can keep track of your transactions, and let you know if PayPal notices any unusual account activity.
– Fee: No fee will be charged for service payment
2. Bank wire transfer
– Bank transfers can be made from your bank account abroad. We will provide you with our banking details at the time of confirmation of the application.
– Fee: You are required to pay the transfer fee which is nominated by the bank where you open the account.
3. Western Union
– We can accept payment through any banks worldwide using Western Union service. After receiving the money order and paying, please forward the copy of receipt and advise us:
o MTCN (Money Transfer Control Number) with 10 digits
o Sender’s full name
o The country where the transfer has been made
– Fee: You are required to pay the transfer fee which is nominated by the Western Union agency where you make the transaction.