How to get Vietnam visa at the last minutes?
What would you do if your flight will take off very soon and your e-visa application is still in processing? Change the flight, or go back to the Vietnam Embassy to ask for the help? It is too expensive and even not possible! Luckily, Vietnam e-visa can be arranged in 1 – 2 working hour that will save your trip.
Normally, Vietnam visa on arrival or e-visa can be arranged within 2 – 3 working days at lower cost. However, due to some reasons the travelers may not have their visa ready for boarding the flight. They perhaps forget to apply for a visa in advance, or they can not receive e-visa by the time of departure. In this case, an urgent e-visa is the most effective way to obtain a visa to Vietnam at the last minutes. The e-visa can be arranged within 1 working day, 4 hours, 2 working hours, or even 1 hour. At weekend, we can assist you in getting a visa on arrival at Ho Chi Minh City airport only.
Who need urgent visa for Vietnam?
All the travelers will need a visa to Vietnam except the visa exemption national. People will need urgent visa in following cases:
– Those who forget to apply for Vietnam visa;
– Those who have to take part in urgent business in Vietnam that could not be foreseen;
– Those who have a problem with e-visa delivery: the departure time is coming when the e-visa application still returns “in processing” status;
– Those who get an issued e-visa containing an error or mistake that need to be corrected in very short time;
– Those who travel Vietnam to help their family members in emergency or;
– Those who need to attend the funeral of their relatives in Vietnam;
How long does it take to complete an urgent visa?
Visa on arrival can be arranged within:
+ 1 working day (visa approval letter delivered once a day): If visa request and payment done before 9:00, the visa approval letter will be ready by 18:00 same day.
+ 4 working hours (visa approval letter delivered twice a day): if visa request and payment done before 9:00, the visa approval letter will be delivered by 12:30 at noon (session 1) and;
if visa request and payment done before 13:00, the visa approval letter will be sent by 18:00 same day (session 2).
+ 2 working hours (visa approval letter sent 4 times a day): if visa request and payment completed before 7:30, visa approval letter will be delivered by 10:00 (session 1). If the request and payment done before 10:00, the visa approval letter delivered by 12:30 at noon (session 2).
In the afternoon, the visa approval letter will be ready by 15:30 and 18:00 depending on the time of request and payment completion (session 3 and 4).
– Time frame mentioned above is Vietnam time GMT+7;
– The visa request and payment received after 17:00 will be processed by next day;
– At present, the e-visa application can not be speed up. If you have a pending e-visa application (in processing status) and you need to get it done in 2, 4 working hours or 1 working day, please redirect to a visa on arrival instead.
– If you have your e-visa done that contains mistakes, we can sort out the problem very soon and you can get on the plane instantly.
– The rush visa on arrival is not applicable for the entry via border gate on land. In this case you need to wait for the e-visa approval or apply for a new e-visa from beginning.
What if your flight is on weekend or Vietnam national holidays?
We are able to process your visa request at weekend or public holiday. Just remember to select the overtime processing option when you make a visa application during these days.
The visa application process during weekend or public holiday should be:
Select “Apply online” Select “Overtime service” in processing time option Complete the form and submit.
You can also contact us through our hotline number/ whatsapp +84-912-685-141 for further instruction.
– Be kindly noted that the service fee at weekend may higher than the normal service fee and vary from case by case. It will be informed when you contact us.
– The overtime service at weekend (Saturday and Sunday) is available at Ho Chi Minh City Airport only.
There are some national holidays that you should know to avoid last minute visa application:
1. New Year Holiday: on 1st January
2. Lunar New Year (Tet Holiday): start from the last day of the last lunar month until the 4th day of the first lunar month;
3. Ancestor Hung King Commemoration: on the 10th day of the 3rd lunar month;
4. Reunification Day: on 30th April
5. International Labor Day: on 1st May
6. Independence Day: on 2nd September.
Can I apply for urgent e-visa?
No, you can not!
Unfortunately, the urgent e-visa service is temporarily stopped. In order to get an urgent visa to Vietnam, please change to a visa on arrival (if you travel Vietnam by airplane).
However, if you have got an e-visa approved but it contains mistakes (such as missing your middle name, incorrect passport number or date of expiry, wrong date of arrival…) you should inform us via whatsapp +84-912-685-141 as soon as possible attached with your current approved e-visa and email, the photo of the passport and the flight details, we will definitely sort out the problem instantly.
QUESTION AND ANSWER
- +What is visa on arrival?
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam in addition to the traditional way of getting a visa at Vietnam Embassy. With this kind of visa, you are required to submit an online application for a visa approval letter which functions as an official permission allowing you to board the flight and have visa stamped at the arrival airport in Vietnam. You will need to submit your Vietnam approval letter together with your passport (at least 6 months validity), one passport-sized photo, entry and exit form and stamping fee to the Immigration Officers at the airport to have visa stamped onto your passport.
- +Is visa on arrival legitimate?
Yes it is. Visa on arrival is an alternative way to get your visa to Vietnam. Also the IATA (International Air Traffic Association) has recognized visa on arrival. Check out the visa information sections on the following airline websites: Skyteam, Oneworld and Star Alliance. Other governments also recognize visa on arrival as a legitimate travel document, such as the U.S. Department of State and the British Embassy in Hanoi: "In order to enter Vietnam, you will need a valid passport with at least six months validity remaining and a Vietnamese visa, a visa exemption document, or a written approval letter for a visa upon arrival. To obtain a written approval letter to enter, you must contact a travel agency prior to departure."
- +What is visa approval letter
"Visa approval letter" is a document issued by Vietnam Immigration Department (Vietnam Ministry of Public Security). It functions as an official permission allowing its owner(s) to board the flight to Vietnam and get visa stamped onto the passport upon arrival at Vietnam airport. Please find the visa approval letter sample processed by e-visasvietnam.com.
- +How long does it take to get visa approval letter?
The approval letter is processed and emailed you within two (02) working days (excepts Saturday, Sunday and public holiday). In urgent cases, you are able to get the approval letter within 8 hours, 4 hours, 2 hours or even 1 hour. For emergency visa processing at the weekend (Saturday, Sunday) or public holiday, please contact us. The visa counters at Vietnamese airports open 24 hours x 7 days. If you already have the visa approval letter, you can pick up your visa at Vietnam airports anytime.
- +How do I receive approval letter?
A colour scanned copy of the approval letter (in PDF or JPG format) will be sent to your email. Please make sure that your correct email registered and you have the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader in order to open the file.
- +How does visa approval letter look like?
Please find the visa approval letter sample processed by e-visasvietnam.com.
- +Is there any exception with visa on arrival?
Visa on arrival is just valid for those who enter Vietnam by air. For land and cruise entry, please visit a Vietnam Embassy or Consulates to get your visa before your departure. There are three international airports in Vietnam that you can get your visa stamp with visa approval letter including: Noi Bai International Airport (Hanoi), Tan Son Nhat International Airport (Ho Chi Minh City) and Da Nang Airport (Da Nang).
- +Is the passport copy required?
Normally, passport scan is not required. However in some cases, the Vietnam Immigration Department may request for your passport copy to verify your information before giving the approval.
- +Do I need photo and what is the size?
Photos are required upon arrival airports only, thus please remember to bring at least 2 photos of standard passport size (04×06 cm). If you do not have time to prepare those photos before your departure, you can also have it taken at a Vietnamese airports for about 2 USD/ photo.