Vietnam visa requirements for Israel nations
The Israel passports is not included in the visa exemption list; therefore, all Israeli passport holders need to apply visa to Vietnam for either tourism or business purposes.
1. What do Israeli travelers need for Vietnam visa?
The passport should satisfy following requirements:
– Have at least 2 blank pages to get visa sticky and stamp;
– Have at least 6 months validity counted from your date of arrival;
– Have a white background;
– Be taken in the last 03 months;
– Eyes look straight on without glasses, photos should be taken clearly with the appearance of 2 ears;
– You have to upload one colored photo (4×6) to the application form in case you are applying for e-visa for Vietnam.
– Stamping fee must be paid in cash (VND or USD) not by credit cards;
– Other currency will be converted using given exchange rate;
– There is no ATM, money changer or any other way to withdraw money in the immigration hall so that cash (25 USD for single entry or 50 USD for multiple entry) is required.
– For e-visa, stamping fee is paid in advance, so no money is required on arrival;
Entry and exit form:
– This form can be downloaded from our website and should be filled in advance to save your time at arrival airport;
– The completed form will be submitted at the visa desk along with your passport, visa approval letters and stamping fee;
– Learn more how to fill in the Entry and exit form.
2. How do Israeli applicants apply for Vietnam visa?
2.1. Apply online for a Vietnam visa on arrival
Israeli passport holders can apply Vietnam visa on arrival from anywhere outside of Vietnam. The Vietnam visa will be picked up upon arrival at the Vietnam airports by showing up the printed approval letter.
The approval letter will be sent via email within 1 or 2 working days (normal processing mode), 4 working hours (urgent processing mode) or even 1 hour (emergency processing mode) depending on which option the applicant chooses when submitting online application form.
The aim of visa on arrival is to make the trip to Vietnam easier and cheaper. It is applicable only to those traveling by air to Vietnam. Vietnam visa on arrival is especially an advantage to those living far from the Vietnam Embassy or Consulate in Israel.
By using Vietnam visa on arrival, the Israeli travelers do not need to wait too long to get the approval letter, an official document issued by Vietnam Immigration Department giving permission to get the visa upon arrival.
In order to get a Vietnam visa on arrival, the Israeli visitors should pay two types of fee: the service fee and the stamping fee.
Service fee: The service fee is for visa approval letter processing.
Stamping fee: The stamping fee is paid in cash to the Vietnam Immigration Officer at the arrival airport to get the visa stamp.
– Visa on arrival is only applicable for the visitors traveling by air to Vietnam.
2.2. Apply for e-visa for Vietnam
From 1 February 2017, the citizens of following countries are eligible to apply for e-visas for Vietnam. As Israel is not in the list, Vietnam e-visa is NOT available for Israeli passport holders at present.
2.3. Apply for Vietnam visa directly at the Vietnamese Embassy or Consulates
For those who want to get a Vietnam visa beforehand or travel Vietnam by land or sea, they can go to the Vietnamese Embassy or Consulate nearest their location.
The address of Vietnamese Embassy or Consulate in Israel for your information:
Embassy of Vietnam in Israel
Address: 4th floor, Beit Asia – 4 Weizman street, Tel Aviv, Israel
Phone: 03-6966304; 03-6966311